Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Help / FAQ
If you can't find any answer about your problem/question here, you can create a ticket here :
Open a Ticket
You can also contact us directly at :
Requirements for server to be submitted / to appear online
- Your server needs to be online to be accepted and you need to provide a valid IP address or hostname
- Your server needs to accept UDP connections on your server port (by default 9987) and TCP connections on your server query port (by default 10011)
- Be sure that your server permission are correct to allow remote queries : How To allow remote queries
Allow Remote Status Queries
In order to allow your Teamspeak 3 server to be queried our service, you will need to make permission changes that allow "Guests" to query your server.
Please follow the steps below in the order they are presented to ensure that everything gets set correctly.
1) Open your Teamspeak 3 client.
2) In your Teamspeak 3 client navigate --> Settings --> Options
3) On the left side of the new window, make sure you have "Application" selected.
4) On the right panel, you will need to check "Advanced permissions system".
5) Choose "Apply" and then "OK" at the bottom of the window.
6) Connect to your Teamspeak 3 server.
7) Using the top navigation in your Teamspeak 3 client choose "Permissions" --> "Server Groups".
8) In the new window, make sure "Guest" is selected at the left.
9) Using the filter in the middle pane enter the following (without the quotes), "b_virtualserver_info_view".
10) Below the filter you will see the new permission option appear, you will need to right click on it and choose "Add permission".
11) Once you completed adding the permission your server is ready to be queried by our service.
Your score is based on the following values:
- Server uptime
Votes are reset every month. Votes are limited to one per server per IP address (Internet Protocol) per day.
Your server is checked every 5 minutes and we keep track of your server status for 20 days. Your server uptime is based on the tracked values.
Is "Teamspeak-Servers.org" affiliated with Teamspeak?
Teamspeak-Servers.org is not affiliated with Teamspeak. If you have a problem with the game, please ask for support on the official website of Teamspeak: https://www.teamspeak.com/